Joshua 24:15 But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Raising up a family to serve the Lord is such a blessing but can be challenging in this world we live in. Through my blog, I hope to encourage other mothers that are struggling to keep it all together in this fast pace, drama, corrupted world!
My advice to you is:
* Make God your top priority! NO MATTER WHAT, MAKE TIME FOR HIM!!!
* Find a good church & get involved along with your kids.
* Start your day off with prayer. Try doing this before you even put your feet on the floor in the mornings.
* Pray over your kids before they head out the door. Pray for God to be with them every step that day, every decision they make & may he place a hedge of protection around them.
* Show your family LOVE. Not love of our flesh but a Christ like love.
* Seek God with your daily issues before calling a friend. Friends are great to have. I have a few of the best but I must go to God first then vent to my friends only for support & love but the number 1 friend should be God!
* Support your husband & be best friends. Work as a team instead of against each other.
* Pray with your family.
I'm a firm believer in the old saying: A family that prays together, stays together.
I hope todays post uplifts & encourages a mother that feels like she has lost control of her family. Take a deep breath, tomorrow is a new day! Start it off with God & you can't go wrong!